The Registration Department is seeking interns to build a Registration team to assist the Registration Director before and during the festival with a variety of registration related tasks and management.
• Assist with registration database management
• Organize registration and packet materials
• Communicate with and field questions from festival attendees
• Update records before, during, and after the festival
• During the Festival: Interns will assist the Registration Director with managing registration and communicating with attendees as well as updating the Registration Director of any changes/daily issues that may occur.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, especially Excel experience.
• FileMaker and Photoshop experience is preferred or at least some experience with any type of relational database.
• MUST be proficient at alphabetizing.
• MUST have customer service or sales experience, exemplary phone etiquette and be friendly and courteous.
• Works well under pressure.
• Dependable and responsible.
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Extremely detail oriented and organized.
• Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
• Excellent problem solving skills & patience
Meet Some of Austin Film Festival's Employees
Board Member & Co-Editor
Maya works as a Board Member and Consulting Producer on AFF's "On Story." She collaborates to help form strategic partnerships and guide AFF's long-term business decisions.
Back to top