- Flexible / Remote
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
As a Vibration Analyst, you will serve as a trusted expert to our customers and provide advanced diagnostics to improve Machine Health. You will have a direct impact on the innovation of the future of IoT technology in the predictive maintenance space.
A Day in Your Life:
- Analyzing, compiling, and delivering diagnostic reports based on raw vibration and ultrasonic data.
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with our customers and users by providing quality service and addressing their concerns regarding diagnostics.
- Proactively share issues/recommendations with a dynamic collaborative group to improve diagnostics, automation, and the product.
What You Bring :
- Experience: At least 5+ years of experience as a Vibration Analyst with a Category III or IV certification required. Degree in a technical field such as Engineering/Technology or a certificate as a Millwright or Mechanic is an advantage. Expert understanding of Predictive Maintenance (PdM) Best Practices for rotating equipment.
- Collaborator: You thrive on working with different teams and people to achieve a shared goal. You understand the importance of strong communication, consistent updates, and follow-up to ensure alignment and goal completion.
- Customer Centric: You can seamlessly explain technical concepts/evidence to non-technical people in a concise, clear, and easily understood manner. You understand the importance of analytics on our customer’s ability to prevent malfunctions before they occur and keep the machinery that matters the most operating optimally.
- Tech Savvy: You love how technically is changing the world. You love exploring new and evolving technology.
This job opportunity is remote within the United States.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 401K plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Back to top