Senior Product Marketing Manager
- New York, NY
Product Marketing Manager
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There are significant costs and effort that go into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be building and leading the Product Marketing team and strategy. You will have the ability to build and scale an industry-leading product portfolio built around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and sophisticated services targeting the world’s most important and leading companies. You will work with a creative talented team on the vision and strategy of GTM.
A Day in Your Life
- Set the vision and strategy for the Product Marketing team. You will build, scale, and lead a talented group of product marketers.
- Collaborate with the Product and Services deployment team to identify valuable differentiation, determine pricing, and unique value to be defended.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team to understand how to add to customer value to the roadmap for new features, products, or services, including the target market for the offerings, positioning, and differentiated.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and sales teams to develop materials/content to educate the market and enable sales teams and channel partners
- Analyze the competitive landscape and competitors’ approach to the market to determine how to differentiate ourselves.
- Improve upon our current offerings to drive sales, create larger opportunities, and eliminate customer objections.
- Diagnose challenges reducing success in the market and recommend solutions by working with the appropriate team
What You Bring
- Experience: Hands-on experience in B2B Product Marketing. Passionate about building and creating processes for strategy implementation using a strategic data-driven approach. Experienced with pricing, packaging, sales enablement, content development and positioning, and competitive analysis.
- Tech Affinity: You love learning and exploring cutting-edge technology and can hang with the engineers as well as communicate that technology to the market
- Expert Relationship Builder: You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. You’re a great listener, exceptionally curious about customers. You’re able to lead without authority and flourish in cross-functional teams.
- Critical thinker: You effectively identify problems and opportunities. You love analytics and make data-driven decisions, while always keeping sight of the big picture.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 401K plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Back to top