Machine Learning Developer
Who We Are:
Machines Talk, We Listen. Augury is disrupting the billion dollar Industrial Internet of Things market. The combination of vibration, ultrasonic, and EMF sensors with powerful machine learning algorithms enables our technology to detect malfunctions before they occur. Our solution impacts the bottom line for industrial and commercial customers by reducing maintenance costs, energy consumption, and environmental impact.
Augury is looking for a Machine Learning Developer to join our advanced Algorithm team located in Haifa. You will solve real-world problems and have a direct impact on innovating Augury’s core technology. You will be in the forefront of technology for diagnostics of electro-mechanical equipment, using machine learning, anomaly detection, and the latest big-data technologies with a unique data set.
A Day in Your Life Here:
You will research, develop, and deploy solutions to the multifaceted automatic machine health diagnostics problem.
- Completely own the entire algorithmic life-cycle including problem learning (SME, data acquisition, relevant features), discovery, data analytics, prototyping of new ideas, and implementing algorithms in a production environment.
- You will apply your scientific knowledge and creativity to solve complex problems. You will use industry-leading cloud technologies in big data storage, distributed processing, stream processing, and time series analysis, such as Apache Spark, Cassandra, Apache Beam and more.
- You will improve Augury’s capabilities in detecting and classifying changes to machine health by applying your knowledge in data analysis and visualization, signal processing, supervised and unsupervised machine learning, data and time-series anomaly detection.
- You will work with data unique to Augury, from novel sensors, recorded on a variety of machines monitored by Augury. You will apply your research, achieving real-world impact, such as machine repairs and replacements, new and exciting customer insights and efficiency improvement suggestions.
- You will work on patented state-of-the-art technology, and contribute to new and ongoing patent applications.
What You Bring:
- Education: M.Sc./Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering, computer science, biomedical engineering, physics, or relevant engineering discipline.
- Experience: You design algorithms, train predictive models, deploy them (Python is preferred) and track their performance. You research and implement machine learning methods - clustering, dimensionality reduction, classification, anomaly detection. You are familiar with signal processing methods and challenges.
- This is your playground. You are passionate about an impactful and innovative environment. You find software as part of your technology stack. You are experienced in working in a dynamic environment. You are familiar with Agile and seek challenges. You enjoy the fast feedback loop.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Extended paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Back to top