Implementation Project Manager
- New York, NY
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
As an Implementation Project Manager, you will work directly with leading enterprise Fortune 1000 customers and brands to bring Augury’s industry-disrupting technology to their business. Your work will have a direct impact on the digital transformation of a traditional industry.
A Day in Your Life
- Follow the PMI to ensure projects are completed effectively using risk mitigation, planning, scheduling, and issue resolution.
- Develop an implementation plan per account and per site.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team towards a successful project outcome and completion within time and budget constraints.
- Use your negotiation and decision-making abilities to guide the customers through weighing the advantages and risks of critical decisions.
- Reports the status of the projects and any blockers to the project interdisciplinary team and executive team.
- Recommends ideas on how to improve project management methodology throughout the business.
What You Bring
- Experience: 5 years of project management experience in tech, IT, saas, or software company.
- Superb Communication Skills: You’re a great listener, understand people’s needs and requests, and provide transparency through clear communication and strong follow-up. You build relationships with a variety of customers and team members and leverage these relationships to ensure successful project implementation.
- Attention to Details: You can follow a lot of moving parts and love to see a plan come together. You are extremely organized, with strong attention to detail. You work with a high sense of urgency while being extremely accurate and use a process-driven and data-driven approach.
- This is Your Playground: It is inevitable that things will become chaotic and stressful during a project but you are able to weather the storm by staying cool under pressure and finding the best solution. You feel comfortable managing risks. You are a relentless problem solver.
- Ownership: You get things done.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 401K plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Back to top