Global Training Manager
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There are significant costs and effort that go into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As a Global Training Manager, you will create and build global training programs for Augury employees, customers, and business partners that will have a profound impact on the company’s growth and scale.
A Day in Your Life
- Design, implement, and manage Augury’s academy program. Identify internal and external training solutions. Define the method of delivery of each course offered, using a variety of training methods.
- Maintain an understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices.
- Partner with internal and external resources to create training content.
- Develop individualized training programs for customers.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness, success, and return on investment of the training programs and report it to the leadership team.
- Hire and coach trainers to deliver the training.
What You Bring
- Experience: Strong track record of building and implementing successful training programs.
- Expert Relationship Builder: You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. You’re able to lead without authority and flourish in cross-functional teams.
- This is your playground: You are passionate about training teams. You are familiar with traditional and modern training methods. You can follow a lot of moving parts and love to see a plan come together. You are extremely organized, with strong attention to detail and work with a high sense of urgency while being extremely accurate. You get things done.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or a relevant field preferred.
The role can be remote.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 401K plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Back to top