Machines Talk, We Listen. Augury is disrupting the billion dollar Industrial Internet of Things market. The combination of vibration and ultrasonic sensors with powerful machine learning algorithms enables our technology to detect malfunctions before they occur. Our solution impacts the bottom line for industrial and commercial customers by reducing maintenance costs, energy consumption, and environmental impact.
As a Field Technician at Augury, you will join a rapidly growing team and provide immediate impact in the Predictive Maintenance and Industrial IoT field. You will leverage your mechanical and technical aptitude for both internal and external clients, consistently delivering best in class service and support. 50-70% Travel.
A Day In Your Life Here
- Help operationalize our reliability products and programs
- Installation of Augury products and systems in customer facilities
- Troubleshoot system operational issues
- Electronics assembly, fabrication of electromechanical enclosures and related accessories
- Coordinate material availability and inventory control for each project
- Document installations and reporting out to the Product/Reliability teams
- Work alongside our Product Management team to support strategic initiatives and help develop new functionality to improve our customer satisfaction
- Work with our Sales and Business Development teams to help define customer solutions and support them in the sales process.
- Perform on-site visits and assessments to aid in the sales process
What You Bring
- Hands on experience in installing and troubleshooting electromechanical systems, instrumentation and controls, and wireless systems
- Basic understanding of various types of rotating equipment operation and design
- Basic understanding of Predictive Maintenance (PdM) practices for commercial HVAC/rotating equipment
- Experience working in Industrial environments and associated safe work practices
- Strong communication skills
- Ownership: Ability to work remotely and unsupervised
- Ability to travel Nationally 50% of the time, and Internationally (Israel) once a quarter
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
Comprehensive Medical Coverage
401k plan with matching
Paid parental leave
Meet Some of Augury's Employees
As co-founder and CEO, Saar is responsible for setting the company vision and driving the team to success. He works to foster Augury’s culture as the company continues to scale.
Back to top