Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will drive net new revenue and expand existing customer relationships. The ideal candidate will be a driven individual with a “hunter” mentality who will take client ownership and drive significant growth.
Remote - position can be located anywhere West of Chicago.
A Day in Your Life
- Meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through strategic prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within business unit divisions and the overall enterprise.
- Work collaboratively with SDRs, Customer Success Managers, and Account Specialists in your pod to help drive pipeline growth, customer acquisition, and revenue growth. You'll also partner with Sales Engineers on product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Maintain weekly sales forecast and ensure data accuracy in Salesforce and with account plans.
- Practice excellent and effective communication with management, customers, and team members.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting sessions and sales team meetings.
What you bring
- Experience: 7+ years of enterprise software sales experience, with proven success selling SaaS solutions into industrial organizations, especially in the Manufacturing or Supply Chain sectors.
- This is your playground: You have excelled at working on complex, six/seven-figure deals. You have experience using Meddpic/Meddic (Challenger-based) sales methodologies to manage the sales process and exceed your sales goals.
- Collaboration: You are a team-first player and comfortable playing the quarterback role in a pod team structure. You realize that everyone on the team plays a vital role in contributing to the success of the sales process and winning new clients.
- Own it: You are willing to go the extra mile and have a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful. You are highly driven and bring a strong sense of urgency and focus in everything you do.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required.
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally ~ 35% in the future.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Meet Augury's Sales Team:
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.