Director of Field Operations
Machines Talk, We Listen. Augury is disrupting the billion dollar Industrial Internet of Things market. The combination of vibration and ultrasonic sensors with powerful machine learning algorithms enables our technology to detect malfunctions before they occur. Our solution impacts the bottom line for industrial and commercial customers by reducing maintenance costs, energy consumption, and environmental impact.
As a Director of Field Operations, you will be managing a team of remote experts and provide an immediate impact on the customer experience and the quality of Augury’s Predictive Maintenance solutions. You will leverage your experience to build relationships, systems, and infrastructures both internally and externally. As a part of a global operations team, you’ll be spending 30% of your time in the field, training your team, third-party partners, and customers.
A Day In Your Life Here
- Ensure a high-level quality in product installations, providing excellent customer service before, during, and after the installation process
- Assure team safety throughout the installation process
- Build and manage a remote team
- Be the go-to person for all customer operations related topics and problems
- Initiate and maintain relationships with third parties and subcontractors
- Create training programs and facilitate the training to new employees, subcontractors, and third parties
- Be a liaison between operations, sales, and product teams to meet customer needs and requests
What You Bring
- Love for the field
- Familiarity with industrial facilities with hands-on experience in installing and troubleshooting electromechanical systems, instrumentation and controls, and wireless systems
- Experience in building and managing remote teams
- Experience in creating methodologies/ curriculum/ protocols
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage effectively with people on their level
- Extreme accountability and ownership of your role. You’re Calm in the face of the storm and are excited to solve problems and challenges as they occur.
- You love new technologies and are excited to see how it changes industries
- Ability to travel nationally 30% of the time
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Back to top