Customer Success Manager
- Haifa, Israel
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will directly impact our customers’ business by helping them achieve machine health to keep their production lines running. You'll take a strategic approach to ensure our customers onboard and adopt Augury widely and continuously gain value from our products and services. Location is Haifa or remote.
A Day In Your Life
- You understand how our customers work and their business challenges and coach them on leveraging Augury for machine health strategy.
- You take pride in owning the customer experience and making sure that the customer moves swiftly across the customer lifecycle while maximizing their value with the right offerings.
- You are a thought leader and creative in helping the customer grow in ways they may not have evaluated or anticipated.
- You educate the customer and understand that they're always looking for new, better, and easier ways of doing their job or increasing the bottom line.
- You engage customers using a consultative approach which positions you and Augury as the preferred long-term strategic partner.
- You work seamlessly with the Sales and Product teams to deliver continuous value to our customers and drive platform adoption.
- You bring new initiatives forward by identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and implement them.
What You Bring
- Experience: 5+ years in a B2B customer relationship management, customer success, account management, or related function in a technology-centric environment. Experience in working with global Fortune 500 companies that leverage Enterprise Technology platforms, e.g., Salesforce, CMMS, ERP systems, etc.
- Relationship building: Proven ability with building strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders, especially Sales and Product teams.
- Tech savviness: Technical understanding/aptitude of machines from the Industrial manufacturing arena is a strong advantage.
- Strong communicator: Clear and concise written and verbal skills with the ability to craft compelling stories to advocate for the customer. Must speak Hebrew and English.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Back to top