Vice President of Marketing, Social Media
- Newark, NJ
Audible, an Amazon company and the premier destination for spoken word entertainment, is searching for the Vice President of Marketing focused on Social Media. This position will be responsible for leading the global company social strategy that helps achieve the company targets. Your mission is unique and meaningful: fill hearts, minds, and souls with compelling audio content that inspires, educates, and entertains.
• You are a senior leader at a global company who has a compelling social presence
• You are a genuine user of social media, reflected by your strong industry profile.
• You are a thought leader in the marketing and social media space and an expert in the field
• You able to motivate others into action and lead through influence
• You are a master juggler, momentum builder, facilitator, diplomat and project champion
• You are able to connect the dots across a multitude of different but inter-connected areas
• The candidate will be responsible for developing, gaining alignment, and delivering the Global Social Strategy for Audible
• Advance community management capabilities across targeted segments to engage customers and prospects with Audible and our content
• Develop social marketing programs to identify and acquire new customers across multiple regions and customer cohorts
• Expand influence and reach among new target audiences and increase share of voice and engagement by leveraging emerging social properties and our exclusive content offerings
• Build deeper relationships with customers by harnessing social listening insights and customer-centric dialogue and support strategies
• Identify customer needs and opportunities and partner with CX and Product to develop plans to serve these needs in a manner that differentiates Audible's service.
• Provide short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data
• Ensure social investment ROI targets are achieved
• 10+ years marketing leadership experience with proven track record of creating and transforming social experiences
• Previous and demonstrated experience in a global and county-level experience in social media
• Demonstrated deep familiarity with social management tools
• Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Self-starter attitude, ability to build a strong rapport and trust with resources across multiple functional areas and geographies, and strong stakeholder management
• Strong written & oral communication and presentation skills.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Experience creating and maintaining client relationships
• MBA or Graduate degree in Journalism, Communications or Media
• Foreign language is a plus
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top