Tech Program Mgmt Sr Manager
- Newark, NJ
This opportunity is as a Technical Program Manager (TPM) within Audible's New Businesses Program, supporting launching International Expansion initiatives. The New Businesses Program is broadly responsible expanding Audible offerings, including International markets, Audible for Business, and the Audible Escape package. The International Expansion team is delivering on a vision for launching a localized, customer-centric presence in new countries while building world class engineering platform to enable faster and differentiated launches. We are expanding and improving the platform from mobile web to back-end services while innovating and leveraging new Amazon technology and platforms. Success means we are delighting more customers in new countries while building on an already tremendously successful and much-loved product.
• Partner with the manager and other engineering teams to deliver complex/cross-functional projects
• Interface and communicate with Software Engineering and QA teams, Product Managers and Customer support teams on a daily basis.
• Play a key, hands on role in defining the technical architecture of solutions for services.
• Collaborate to define core business objectives in order to deliver the best product, program or project with the most efficient use of company resources.
• Consistently and transparently communicate project risks, progress, launches and retrospectives across all stakeholders and teams.
• Work with cross functional teams - technology, business and operations in order to manage multiple projects that have conflicting needs and priorities from concept to launch. spanning teams and divisions in Audible and Amazon.
• Manage the visibility and transparency of dates, upcoming milestones and release dates throughout the Sprint development process.
• Monitor Apps Production Analytics dashboards to ensure roll-outs and ramp-ups are occurring as expected with no abnormalities, crashes or install failures.
• Build relationships with partner groups in Audible and Amazon and leverage those relationships to integrate your team's priorities within Amazon teams and understand how Amazon's projects impact our own work in this highly decentralized organization.
Back to top