- Newark, NJ
ABOUT THE ROLE
Audible -an Amazon company and perpetual innovator - is looking for a Team Manager to help bring our Customer Care organization to the next level. Your mission (and ours) is unique and powerful: fill hearts, minds, and souls with premium audio content that enables learning and literate entertainment.
Put aside your experiences or perceptions of customer service; Audible takes Customer Care to a new level. We're dedicated to creating unforgettable experiences with a focus on exceeding expectations with every contact.
When you join the Audible family you're welcomed into a team that values the importance of supporting a culture where all employees are empowered to be innovative, solutions oriented, advocates for success and like to have fun doing so.
You can easily communicate and set performance expectations for your team. You possess a strong commitment to customer service, experience coaching and can successfully develop a team. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, have a positive work ethic and adhere to company policies. You thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and aren't hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. You are able to develop initiatives and can roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
• Manage a team of associates (includes a Team Lead)
• Solve customer service issues and demonstrate a passion for delivering a positive Customer Experience
• Develop and achieve performance goals and objectives
• Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, motivation and evaluation of the team
• Write and deliver monthly, mid-year and annual performance reviews
• Carry out the team manager responsibilities in accordance with Audible policies and procedures such as motivating, rewarding, disciplining, resolving conflicts, interviewing, attendance and training
• Identify, develop, analyze and/or improve processes that positively impact team performance and/or business objectives
• Advocate for self-development
• Data manipulation and analysis to assist with evaluating performance and identification of contact drivers
Back to top