Strategic Content Partnerships Director
Are you excited by the digital media business? Join us as we grow Audible's premium spoken word content offering. As a member of the Strategic Content Partnerships team you will hold a multifaceted role that helps determine and execute Audible's strategic initiatives with respect to its content partners, including some of the world's biggest publishers. We're looking for an experienced candidate with strong ability to develop and bring to execution new content opportunities. You will work with various departments across the business to assist in the development, execution and management of our relationships with content partners. Through your business knowledge and negotiation skills you will work with the team to help design deal structures and drive Audible's growth into the future.
• Identify and investigate new partnership opportunities in light of strategic goals and develop unique and ambitious deal structures to meet those goals and grow Audible's content offerings.
• Work to prepare projects for internal support and valuation through collection of data and preparation of P&Ls and proposed deal terms.
• Content partner engagement and ongoing relationship development and management.
• Provide insight and drive improvements to optimize support of Audible's content partnerships.
• Leverage internal analysis and monitor external trends to drive content acquisition and development decisions.
• Communicate deal proposals and deal results to senior management through written reports and presentations.
• Coordinate with other key stakeholders within Audible, such as Legal, Marketing, PR, Content Services, and Business Development to facilitate Audible's success which will include drafting contracts with legal, processing contracts with Content Services and implementing the deals, giving exposure to partners via our merchandizing and marketing teams.
• Track and communicate deal terms within the organization and provide for first line of enforcement of deal terms if necessary.
Back to top