Sr. Tech Recruiter
Audible, an Amazon company, has an opening for a Recruiter. You'll work Hiring Managers and an exceptional team of Recruiting Sourcers and Coordinators to attract and hire the brightest and the best talent in the technology space.
We have a collaborative team environment and a strong customer obsessed culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and candidates.
You must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. You thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
• Manage full lifecycle recruiting process for candidate and client side
• Complete Statement of Work at Recruitment Strategy Meeting stage
• Work with HRBP and Hiring Manager to refine Job Descriptions
• Attend/Run Prebrief and Debrief meetings for all roles and candidates
• Complete, with sourcing, status updates for Hiring Managers
• Run weekly or biweekly meetings with Hiring Managers
• Participate in Activate Caring Events and Newark Community Volunteering
• Manage client relationships with SVPs and below (some ELC)
• Establish and foster partnership with Talent Acquisition peers - Sourcers and Recruiting Coordinators
• Setting expectations with Hiring Managers while communicating and holding stakeholders to agreed upon service levels
• Partner with HR Business Partner (HRBP)
• Opportunistic hiring/Exploratory interviewing
• External Recruiting Agency/Partner oversight and management
• Staying current on market trends and business lines supported
• Partner with sourcing on external talent mapping or driving own
• Assessing candidates to ensure they embody the Audible People Principles
• Candidate profile identification via Hiring Manager intake meetings
• Partnering with HRBP on succession planning, internal mobility, retention
• Creating and presenting diverse candidate slates
• Identification of the right interview teams and creating interview loops to ensure hiring decision confidence
• Consistent review and evaluation of Recruiting activities and implementation of new ideas that can optimize for better business results
• Maintaining Candidate Records in Applicant Tracking System
• Utilizing internal tools - Offer Calculator, Microsoft Office, ICIMS, HIRE etc.
• Working with HRBPs on Headcount Reconciliation
• Working with Compensation team to calculate appropriate offers
• Mentoring/Coaching of Recruiters/Sourcers
• Onboarding of New Recruiters/Sourcers and RCs
Back to top