Sr. Product Manager
You're a hands on problem-solver with a positive attitude, letting nothing stand in the way. You thrive when moving a project from ambiguity to clarity and are comfortable accepting and leading change. You're a natural collaborator equally comfortable talking tech with developers, user experience with designers, copy and positioning with product marketers, numbers with finance, and strategy with executive leadership. You pay attention to people, connect with them and know how to achieve great things together. You have a strong sense of purpose and integrity, with deep emotional intelligence. You have proven analytical capabilities, strong persuasive writing skills, broad business experience, the tenacity to develop ideas independently, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Work with leadership and key business and engineering stakeholders to set strategy, define the product, and make appropriate high-judgement trade-offs between features and speed-to-launch.
• Collaborate with technology teams, UX, marketing and business development partners to determine what features to move forward and in what priority order.
• Ensure business and technical stakeholder needs are aligned by driving mindful discussions that lead to crisp decisions.
• Write market, functional and system requirements documents and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to business and development teams.
• Proactively identify and mitigate risks before they become roadblocks.
• Partner with UX and User Research to define good outcomes for qualitative testing, ensuring we are building the right experience for a diverse range of cultures.
• Regularly review metrics and proactively seek out new and improved data/mechanisms for visibility, ensuring your program stays aligned with organization objectives.
Back to top