Sr. Director, Marketing Operations Audible Italy (m/f/x)
- Berlin, Germany
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the world's largest producer and seller of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertainment, enriching the lives of millions of listeners every day. With our customer-centric approach to technological innovation and superior programming, Audible has reinvented a media category, and is the driving force behind today's audio entertainment revolution.
Based in Berlin, Audible Italy is looking for an outstanding Sr. Director, Marketing Operations. Reporting into the Italy Country Manager, the Senior Director will play a pivotal role for the business by taking over the responsibility of key marketing operations for Italy. The position holder will have responsibility for the Acquisition and Retention & Product Marketing activities and teams, ensuring operational excellence in these areas, and acts as a deputy to the country manager, providing guidance to the full Italian marketing team on an as needed basis.
• Accountability/responsibility for the Performance Acquisition (Amazon and third parties channels), Retention & Product Marketing activities, with a focus on operational activities requiring short term decisions and escalations.
• Management and development of the Performance Marketing Acquisition team, giving operational guidance and devoting time to their development.
• Support the Sr. Manager Retention & Product Marketing and his team, focusing on strategic guidance and devoting time to their development.
• Planning, definition, execution, monitoring and optimization of performances of all acquisition channels, including external digital and mobile channels and Amazon.
• Ensure the development - and regular review - of strategies and tactical measures for all acquisition channels, while ensuring the availability and continuous improvement of appropriate tools and processes for performance monitoring, forecasting and controlling.
• Deliver a differentiated and engaging customer experience throughout our customers' lifecycle to ensure deep loyalty.
• Be responsible for key business metrics, including cost of acquisition, Churn, and Net Member Growth.
• Drive innovation, systematic testing and optimization and work cross-functionally with internal and external teams and individuals to ensure best in class app and website CX to our customers.
• Work closely with the Country Manager, the Brand & Communications and Content leads, as well as other functional leads to formulate local strategy in line with Audible's global strategy.
• Liaise with other marketplaces' stakeholders and share best-practices across global teams.
Back to top