Software Development Engineer, Machine Learning
Your team is Audible Risk Management Systems. This team's mission is to maintain customers' well deserved trust and protect Audible's business from bad intent. Projects include:
• Real-time and forensic data analytics (Machine Learning, Data Viz, etc.) to identify suspicious activity.
• Mitigating and resolving macro Fraud/Abuse issues.
• Partnering with teams across Audible and Amazon to design systems that limit Fraud/Abuse.
We're looking for people who can think big and help guide the team to best protect our customers. If this is you, please apply!
• Lead significant technical initiatives involving cross-functional teams.
• Coach and mentor our high-performing engineers to help them grow their skills, enhance their knowledge of our systems and their ability to get things done.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch software that wows our community and inspires our peers.
• Constantly strive to raise the bar on delivery performance and quality in a fast agile environment.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide summary to the team and other stake holders.
Back to top