Senior Manager, Marketing - Media Strategy (m/f/x)
Hey - there's a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple's iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a Senior Manager, Marketing - Media Strategy (m/f/x) for the DACH region, who will take responsibility for the execution of our Awareness and Activation activities (including TV) and take our overall media strategy across all channels to a new level.
In this position you will be part of the Marketing team in the DACH region, have 1 direct report and report into the Director, Acquisition Marketing.
• Develop, implement and review a holistic media strategy across all channels (Offline, Online and Mobile) to communicate our brand positioning and drive conversions with our target audience.
• Lead a small team and external agencies to execute our awareness and activation activities (TV, Brand Display, Digital Video, Content Marketing and OOH).
• Take responsibility of a substantial media budget and derive implications for optimal budget allocations from various analyses and data.
• Take ownership for the application our Marketing Mix Modelling (regression analysis) and Multi Touch Attribution. Further develop those approaches through the definition new business requirements.
• Analyze different communicational approaches in media with respect to impact on conversion metrics as well as brand KPI development (awareness, consideration, brand perception).
• Ideate innovative approaches and conduct experiments for budget allocation to different media channels.
• Monitor and advise on Audible related communication on Amazon.de regarding their impact on brand perception and awareness and consideration goals.
• Develop holistic ROI evaluation for various campaign types (performance, brand, content-focused).
Meet Some of Audible's Employees
Noemi M.Product Manager
Noemi merges the technical side and the business side of the company to create a robust listening experience for all customers.
Back to top