Senior HR Business Partner
The Audible Human Resources team are currently looking for an HR Business Partner to join us on this exciting journey at our London office. You will enjoy a varied role working closely with hiring managers, recruitment and the local Amazon HR team. You will gain exposure to different aspects of the business whilst having the opportunity to work on global HR projects. The role also offers the opportunity to support managers in all aspects of the employee lifecycle including: performance management, onboarding and employee development.
• Contribute and drive the global and local HR strategy in line with business objectives.
• Guide managers with all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including onboarding, performance management and employee development.
• Handle employee relation cases self-sufficiently and guide managers with handling cases appropriately.
• Drive and deliver HR process to support the business needs, locally and globally.
• Work closely with the senior management and recruitment team to manage headcount, influence the selection process and provide a seamless candidate experience.
• Propose and implement changes to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of the department.
• Provide guidance and support to the International and Global HR team, including supporting with project work.
• Develop new process and procedure for the wider team.
• Work with the local Amazon HR team as and when required.
Back to top