Audible, Inc Audible.com (a wholly owned subsidiary of Amazon.com) is the Internet's leading provider of spoken audio programming including books of any genre, magazines, radio shows, daily newspapers, and more. Audible apps for your desktop, tablet, mobile, and smart device make it easy to listen wherever you are. Catch a caper while commuting in your car, add a little romance to a run, or maybe savor a mystery while making minestrone.
Audible Information Security team is looking for a Security Engineer to join our world class team. Our mission is to support Audible strategies by protecting customer information and trust in the Audible/Amazon brand. We are tasked with performing application security reviews and risk analysis of Audible systems, services, and processes. It is our responsibility to partner with stakeholders to drive risk remediation and vulnerability mitigation. This role will leverage your human intuition, expert security knowledge, and an array of tools to raise Audible's security bar. You will get the opportunity to work on the biggest and the fastest e-commerce platform in existence and with AWS cloud infrastructure. You will develop professional through collaboration with other Security Engineers, Application Developers and System Engineers to protect our customers and Audible's business.
• Work with multiple teams on complex security problem statements to find solutions in support of Audible's mission.
• Provide guidance on secure design and conduct security reviews of Audible applications and services.
• Perform 3P security assessment and due diligence.
• Provide guidance on risk, compliance, and policy to technical and non-technical internal customers.
• Respond to security violations, vulnerabilities, and incident detections.
• Evangelize security within Audible by contributing to Security Education Training and Awareness Program.
• Assess and prioritize security audit findings and recommend appropriate mitigations
• Perform hands-on threat modeling, risk assessment, and manufacturing security validation
• Security training and outreach to internal teams and external supply chain partners
Back to top