Program Manager (6-month FTC)
- London, United Kingdom
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Program Manager, you will be working within Audible's UK team. Based in our London headquarters, you will be a key interface between the international program team, product management and marketing teams to ensure the fully integrated delivery of Audible's UK programs. You will be responsible for project management and product testing efforts across various surfaces including Audible's presence on Amazon, Kindle devices and Apps. Our goal is to deliver world-class content, commerce, and consumption experiences anywhere, anytime and on any device to unleash the power of the spoken word. This role will be managed by the Senior Manager, International Programs. The role will primarily focus on the UK but with additional responsibilities for program management in other international territories when needed.
We're looking for that right combination of digital media sensibility and e-commerce smarts, someone who can both sweat the details and tie them back to the big picture. The successful candidate should be detail oriented and experienced in project management, equally comfortable talking tech with developers, user experience with designers, copy and positioning with product marketers and numbers with acquisition marketing. You will have past experience of working closely with the Project Management Office (PMO).
Using your background from technology roles and businesses, you will raise the bar when it comes to ensuring a best in class customer experience. You'll contribute to the company's broader vision - challenging and extending our thinking to ensure that we're doing right both by our customers and our business.
• Work with the Senior Manager, International Programs, to serve as the in-house product expert for Audible launches, ensuring new products and features meet local requirements and business objectives.
• Manage projects within the UK team, delivering process change and improvement plans.
• Plan and execute testing and communication of all new products and features for Audible websites and apps.
• Reporting of issues and bugs in a detailed and timely manner, working closely with various international development teams and local stakeholders to ensure swift resolution.
• Create and execute quality plans (UAT) and testing strategies
• Be the subject matter expert for all tools and features across our Audible and Amazon platforms.
• Work closely with Audible product marketing, design, finance, program management, business affairs, customer care, legal and global product teams to deliver the best possible customer experience.
• Eat, sleep, and breathe digital media trends and user behaviours.
Back to top