Program Management Director
- Newark, NJ
This opportunity is for a Director-level Program Manager to manage a portfolio of legal, privacy, compliance and related cross-functional projects across Audible and Amazon legal, business and tech orgs in the US and internationally. Among other responsibilities, the successful candidate will be lead projects related to program readiness and best practices for the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), and upcoming privacy regulations in the U.S. and internationally. We are seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial, and motivated individual with a strong project management background, a passion for customers, a logistical mastermind and a supreme attention to detail.
• Serve as a project leader, program manager and, at times, subject matter expert, to implement product, technology and organizational changes from concept through launch, creating actionable plans and functioning work streams.
• Translate regulatory requirements, changing cultural norms and consumer expectations into actionable business requirements and ensure clear communication and coordination of such requirements to business and development teams.
• Deconstruct complex, technical projects into logically scheduled tasks, ensuring various stakeholders collaborate cross-functionally across Audible and Amazon legal, technology, UX, marketing, PR, customer service, business teams on ideation, prioritization and implementation.
• Anticipate blockers, proactively manage risks, make tradeoffs as conditions change, and balance customer expectations, business needs and technical constraints.
• Communicate project risks, progress, launches and retrospectives across all stakeholders and teams - consistently and transparently.
• Author position papers to advocate for technical and business investment across Audible and present to legal, business, tech and leadership teams.
• Own leadership and stakeholder approvals, including creating presentation decks, roadmaps and status reports for an executive audience.
• Establish governance, safeguards and auditing infrastructure to ensure ongoing compliance with policies, procedures and best practices.
Back to top