Marketing Senior Manager
Hey - there's a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
In India, Audible is building an exciting business, defining the category from scratch and is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager (Singapore based - 8 month contract) who gets their kicks out of building new businesses through brands. This is an opportunity not only to build Audible brands across channels but also to define who we talk to and how we shape our products to enhance their lives in a meaningful yet unique manner, all while keeping an eye on long-term business growth.
The ideal candidate would be someone with demonstrated ability to create unique, effective and hard-working brand propositions that translate easily across not only ATL and BTL channels but also owned, earned media and internal communication channels. We foresee most of our marketing work happening on digital channels and so we are keen on individuals who are excited by the medium and have plethora of experience building cost effective campaigns that have driven awareness, salience, buzz and direct customer acquisition for well-known brands.
Some specific job responsibilities are given below:
• Own Audible brand portfolio strategy for India including but not limited to defining brand print, identity and purpose
• Translate strategy into unique, effective, clutter-breaking communication campaigns across online, offline, paid and earned communication channels with the core objective of driving long term customer acquisition
• Create innovative digital-first campaigns that have measurable impact on brand and business metrics
• Define and execute an always-on content marketing strategy to drive organic downloads and usage for Audible
• Leverage celebrity talent to create integrated campaigns that cut across PR, digital and traditional ATL channels
• Work closely with creative teams (internal and external) to ensure excellence across brand elements. Build creative frameworks that serve as foundation across channels
• Help refine consumer understanding for local and global teams, working closely with research partners to create and execute primary researches. This would include ownership of consumer insights towards India specific content creation
• Seek and refine consumer insights that help build relevant, effective campaigns towards growing traction for business
• Build frameworks with research partners to effectively test and measure impact of brand activities (specifically campaigns) across all communication stages (creation, pre, post go-live, etc.)
• Accountability for brand growth across parameters like awareness, imagery, relevance to core consumer along with direct business impact.
• Work closely with creative, media and PR teams (internal and external) to create and run cross-channel brand campaigns as well as trade messaging and engagement.
Back to top