Manager, Software Development
- Newark, NJ
Do you want to be part of a new engineering team that is building from the ground up at Audible? Do you have a passion for bringing the best experience to our customers? A successful Software Development Manager should be highly autonomous with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements, and effectively prioritize program deliverables. If you can communicate clearly and love to lead engineering teams to build large-scale innovative software products - then come join us in making history!
Quality Assurance is the team that ensures quality of Audible applications and services for our global listeners. We are the home for tech talent that wants to grow Audible's market leading business and help to deliver superior customer experience across desktop and mobile devices in an efficient and optimized manner using latest tools and processes. Our team is comprised of QA engineers and developers who work in an agile environment and partner closely with Audible and Amazon tech teams.
HOW DOES AMAZON FIT IN?
We're a part of Amazon: they are our parent company and it's a great partnership. You'll get to play with Amazon's technologies, but it doesn't stop there. Audible is built on a strong foundation of Amazon technology and you'll have insight into the inner workings of the world's leading ecommerce experience. There's a LOT to learn! Your career will benefit from working with teams like Alexa, Search, Kindle, A9, P13N and many more.
If you are excited to own and solve problems, work with a creative dynamic team, fail fast in a supportive environment while growing your career and delivering high quality features to millions of customers worldwide, we want to hear from you.
• Owning and leading full life cycle delivery of cross functional projects and automated solutions spanning teams across Audible and Amazon.
• Drive development and operational excellence of our tools and technologies designed to improve quality, productivity and time-to-market.
• Define standards and frameworks to ensure most efficient processes and highest level of quality.
• Coach and mentor our high-performing engineers to help them grow their skills, enhance their knowledge of our systems and their ability to get things done.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch solutions that wows our community and inspires our peers.
• Constantly strive to raise the bar on delivery performance and quality in a fast agile environment.
• Lead 1-2 Scrum teams.
Back to top