Lead Global Analytics
- Newark, NJ
Director Analytics within Audible's Insights group, you will be responsible for surfacing data-driven strategic opportunities for the Executive Leadership team and for core business functions (Content, Marketing, Product, and/or New Growth/International). You will provide strategic, operational, economic, and financial analysis to frame and drive decisions - and develop KPIs and scorecards to track initiative progress/performance to drive a focus on results and execution.
Working across the entire business, you will be exposed to a wide range of functions - from engineering and data science to marketing and product management - and develop the knowledge and skill to be a trusted strategic and technical advisor across a wide range of issues to our senior leaders.
The successful individual will be able to work with minimal instruction and oversight, conduct multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, maintain relationships with senior leaders, and own deliverables end to end. Critical to the success of this role is your ability to think strategically, develop insightful analysis, communicate findings concisely to senior leaders, work effectively as part of a cross functional team, and analyze big data.
• Able to reconcile multiple stakeholders, using awareness, respect and ability to manage across diverse audiences while building relationships with the business
• Design management dashboards that ensure accurate and robust reporting across key business/project/initiative metrics
• Play a critical role in forming analytics strategy
• Perform comprehensive analysis assisting in evaluating opportunities to shape customer engagement and retention initiatives
• Estimate the impact of different strategic scenarios using robust analytical/financial models
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of all relevant data sources, business intelligence technologies and analytical tools - know what's possible and be able to answer senior executive questions fast
• Deliver presentations to senior leadership, ability to effectively communicate ideas and business trends
• Ability to navigate ambiguity where there may not be sufficient data. Can synthesize information quickly as well as recognize patterns
• No people management although may manage project teams
Back to top