IT Support Engineer
The Audible Helpdesk is the first place for Audible employees to go with technical questions and problems with Audible's desktops, laptops, mobile devices, network services and software. The Audible Helpdesk works with Amazon and Audible service managers and other staff to maintain internal solutions and respond to employees' technical issues. Additionally, they manage all the on-premise infrastructure including servers, storage solutions, telephony and printers.
Audible.com (a wholly owned subsidiary of Amazon.com) is looking for a dynamic and motivated IT Support Engineer to join their IT Operations group. If you are customer-focused with strong problem-solving skills and have experience with macOS and Windows environments, we want to talk with you.
As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to develop your career by maintaining and supporting Audible's unique corporate infrastructure, service platforms and employees. This is a challenging role that demands strong communication skills, technical, analytical and problem-solving competencies and most importantly, customer obsession.
• Provide ticket-based, walk-up and remote Helpdesk support for Audible's growing multi-site user base and environments.
• Direct internal and external service provider engagements, as needed, in the processing of support requests for effective and timely resolution of issues.
• Manage various routine processes such as new hire onboards, computer life cycle management, asset management, computer imaging, hardware warranty support and hardware recycling.
• Participate in the development, implementation and administration of processes and procedures to ensure the reliability, recoverability, and optimum performance of user hardware and local services.
• Work in tandem with the rest of the IT Operations team to uphold system SLAs with a rotating On-call schedule for production support issues.
• Research, procure, vet and deploy new hardware and software solutions.
Back to top