Change happens frequently and quickly at Audible. This role will support the Audible Customer Service with the design, development and facilitation of creative, learner-centered training programs in multiple modalities that may include: synchronous/asynchronous remote trainings, ILT, blended learning, interactive e-learning modules, micro videos, device labs, job aids, and facilitator guides. The successful candidate will be able to select the most efficient and effective training approach to educate our agents at all of our global contact centers.
• Responsible for creating training solutions to communicate customer and agent impacting information.
• Meet with subject matter experts, Program Managers, and appropriate functional/ senior leaders to determine training requirements, training audience, and to align on expected post-training outcomes.
• Judiciously decide the time and effort that should be spent on each training solution as well as the training format because the customer impact/complexity of the training topic may vary.
• Facilitate in-classroom training as needed.
• Responsible for conducting Train the Trainer sessions for facilitators who will ultimately deliver the content to learners. In these sessions, the Instructional Designer will provide insight as to why certain concepts were developed and positioned as they were in the training material along with which points to emphasize.
• Review training outlines and drafts with key stakeholders and determine how best to implement feedback.
• Determine training dates for product trainings and work with the Training Admin to ensure that the product training calendar is up to date. Must also ensure that relevant dates/ information are disseminated to our call centers.
• Proactively follow post training evaluation process which includes surveying agents for knowledge gaps post launch and partnering with our Qualitative Insights Manager to evaluate contacts in which newly launched products/app features were brought up by customers.
• Effectively manage multiple projects and initiatives from scope to evaluation in closed-loop process.
Back to top