Head of CRM & Merchandising/Director, Customer Development (m/f/x)
Hey - there's a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple's iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible.de is looking for an inspirational Head of CRM & Merchandising/Director, Customer Development (m/f/x) to lead projects and initiatives across all stages of the customer life-cycle throughout the DACH region. The role includes leading our CRM and merchandising activities on a strategic and tactical level, inspiring a talented team of seven colleagues, with the main objective of making our customers as happy as possible and as a result optimizing their tenure as an Audible member. You will use your analytical skills to generate valuable customer insights and act upon these, and liaise with other key business stakeholders.
• Ownership for retention and engagement of our growing member base.
• Lead the development, execution and review of strategic, tactical and operational plans.
• Steer initiatives across all stages of the customer lifecycle, across all communications platforms and channels (web and mobile store, apps, email, social media).
• Motivate, encourage and develop a team of seven colleagues.
• Work cross-functionally with internal and external teams and individuals to ensure a consistent strategy with focus on the German speaking DACH region, as well as collaboration and best-practice exchange across functional and international teams.
Back to top