Data Analyst (m/f/x)
- Berlin, Germany
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for an enthusiastic Data Analyst (m/f/x) who will be responsible for surfacing data-driven results and insights for our content business. You will have the opportunity to work with big data and to analyze customer behavior across different marketplaces. Working with various teams, you will be exposed to a wide range of functions (Data Science, Engineering, Content and Product Management) allowing you to develop the knowledge and skills to be a trusted analyst to the wider analytics team as well as, to our business stakeholders.
This position is part of our Global Content Insights team and open for a 13-months maternity cover.
• Illustrate key business trends and drivers through effective data interpretation and visualization.
• Partner with business stakeholders to deliver timely and relevant insights.
• Communicate data heavy analysis in a digestible manner to business stakeholder teams.
• Create dashboards to ensure accurate and robust reporting across key business/project/initiative metrics.
• Quantitative degree (Operations Research, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Sciences, or similar field)
• Proven experience (2+ years) in a data driven/analytical role with first exerience in partnering with the business.
• Strong knowledge of and experience with database querying (SQL) and reporting packages (Tableau or similar).
• Excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivated with the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills.
• Intellectual curiosity for what drives the business.
• Business fluency in English, both written and spoken.
• Background in content/media, marketing tech, and/or internet industries.
• Understanding of ecommerce analytics, marketing analytics, experimentation, membership/loyalty analytics and revenue management techniques.
• Background in content/media, and/or online entertainment industries.
• Practical experience with any of the following tools: Relational databases, big data, Microstrategy, Salesforce, Adobe/Omniture, PowerBI, Python, R, jupyter, SAS, SPPS, Matlab, Programming (ETL frameworks) or any other analytics/data science tool.
• Basic background in Data Science techniques.
At Audible, you're a valued team member with the exciting mission to bring audiobooks, podcasts and other audio to those who want to be more productive, well informed and thoughtfully entertained. You'll be part of a diverse and welcoming mix of industry-leading experts that don't just move along, but are innovative at the forefront of the digital entertainment revolution.
We're part of Amazon and present on five different continents. The Berlin team has remained its familiarity, warm atmosphere and together we foster our People Principles. We let our customers inspire us and work tirelessly to exceed their expectations. To do that, we move fast to turn ideas into experiences and focus on what is possible. Regularly, we take a step back and celebrate our people and all we've achieved.
Back to top