Customer Care Representative
- Newark, NJ
Audible Inc. is a media company and the category leader in spoken word entertainment. We're looking for dedicated Representatives to join our Customer Care Team. This role requires an effective communicator who can resolve questions from technical assistance to billing and more. Above all, you will ensure that Audible listeners receive an exceptional and seamless experience.
You're a problem-solver and amazing with customers. You thrive in a culture that promotes empowerment, taking initiative, finding solutions, collaboration, and having fun. We expect you to provide an incredible customer experience that goes beyond mere trouble shooting. If this sounds like you, you might be Audible's next Customer Care Representative!
Your experience includes delivering results, working in a faced-paced environment, possessing a positive work ethic, and displaying reliability for company policy.
• Replying to customer inquiries while promoting Audible's products and services in a call center environment.
• Leveraging your literary knowledge when engaging customers in lively conversations about interesting books.
• Processing orders, addressing billing questions, and identifying solutions for complex technical issues.
• Researching and diagnosing issues that resolve customer concerns to ensure a high level of retention, satisfaction and drive process improvement.
• Clearly comprehending the issues customers present, by thinking creatively on the behalf of the customer.
• Delivering on performance goals.
• Consistent performance within a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
• Following process, policy and compliance requirements, while exhibiting efficient workplace productivity and time management skills.
• Being available to work weekends and/or Holidays.
• Contributing to a diverse team.
Back to top