Content Program Manager - Localization (m/f/x)
Hey - there is a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible's content offering comprises audiobooks, audioplays, podcasts and original content. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible has teams in Newark, Berlin, London, Tokyo and Sydney.
Based in Berlin, Audible's International Content team is looking for a Content Program Manager - Localization (m/f/x). The role partners with International Content team to lead, define and drive the roadmap for Original and Exclusive Audible content localization. We dub and adapt content in over 10+ languages to make our content available to global customers.
A successful candidate is a pragmatic visionary that translates operations and business needs into a leading-edge, customer-focused solutions. This person should be comfortable creating solutions for ambitious ideas in ambiguous environments. You must be extremely proactive, because you will regularly find yourself in uncharted territory, where the key to your success will be to get ahead of the curve. The candidate must be a strong collaborator since you'll be working side to side with the Originals teams globally to bring these ideas to life.
• Develop short and long-term operational processes and tools to streamline and/or improve localization operations
• Manage projects from project kick-off to release in multiple languages, coordinating project milestones and disseminating project information with global project stakeholders
• Analyse and leverage data to identify content for localization that is consistent with Audible's business and editorial objectives
• Create reporting and dashboards for key metrics to illustrate progress and communicate state of the operations against goals
• Deliver recommendations and/or operating plans for how to optimize localization spend, resources, and time
• Coordinate efforts with cross-functional teams such as Content, Marketing, and Legal to sync development efforts and localization schedules
• Evangelise the power of global content internally
Back to top