Content Editor / Editorial Onsite Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple's iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a creative Content Editor / Editorial Onsite Marketing Manager (m/f/d) who will inspire our customers to discover great stories on our website and app.
In this position you will create onsite campaigns to help our users to explore engaging new content and ensure a holistic customer experience as well as a consistent brand appearance. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate a highly creative mind; a keen understanding of the german (audio)book landscape, a solid knowledge of digital tools and a knack for 'getting things done'.
• Develop appealing and immersive content campaigns for the different needs of our customers.
• Identify content themes for different target groups and present them in a joyful way.
• Ensure a consistent and highly personalized customer experience.
• Develop and execute an overall strategy for onsite marketing together with the Onsite Marketing Manager.
• Understand how your campaigns perform and use the learnings to improve upcoming campaigns.
• Liaise and partner with cross-functional teams (e.g. Marketing, Design, Content) to bring these experiences and functionalities to life.
Back to top