Analytics Senior Manager
- Newark, NJ
As a Senior Manager of Analytics within Audible's Insights group, you will be responsible for surfacing data-driven opportunities for the Executive Leadership team and for core business functions (Content, Marketing, Product, and/or New Growth/International). You will provide tactical, operational, economic, and financial analysis to frame and drive decisions - and develop KPIs and scorecards to track initiative progress/performance to drive a focus on results and execution.
Working across the entire business, you will be exposed to a wide range of functions - from engineering and data science to marketing and product management - and develop the knowledge and skill to be a trusted technical advisor across a wide range of opportunities to our senior leaders.
The successful individual will be able to work with minimal instruction and oversight, conduct multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, maintain relationships with senior leaders, and own deliverables end to end. Critical to the success of this role is your ability to think intentionally, develop insightful analysis, communicate findings concisely to leadership, work effectively as part of a cross functional team, and analyze big data.
• Illustrate key business trends and drivers through effective data interpretation and visualization
• Ability to reconcile information for multiple stakeholders while building relationships with the business
• Ability to manage issues across divergent audiences
• Develops communications strategies and has significant persuasion skills
• Create management dashboards that ensure accurate and robust reporting across key business/project/initiative metrics
• Deliver impactful analysis based on robust economic, financial, and statistical analysis
• Estimate the impact of different scenarios using robust analytical/financial models
• Become the go-to expert on micro and macro-economic/industry trends and their impact on the business
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of all relevant data sources, business intelligence technologies and analytical tools - know what's possible and be able to answer senior executive questions fast
• Partner with business leaders to understand challenges and deliver timely and relevant intelligence
• Advise and fulfill ad-hoc requests for analysis to support top management
• Establish and maintain senior management scorecards
• Develop compelling presentations and documents - and communicate them with impact
• Clearly and concisely present tactical recommendations to senior leaders
• Proactively communicate factors affecting deliverables to senior management
• Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement with a focus on providing solutions and delivering results
• Ensure the accuracy, relevance, quality, and impact of deliverables
• Explain assumptions and quantitative methodologies to colleagues in other departments
Back to top