Analytics Manager (m/f/d), Strategic Initiatives
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Berlin, audible GmbH is looking for an enthusiastic Analytics Manager (m/f/d) of Strategic Initiatives.
This is a 13 month contract position.
In this position you will be responsible for surfacing data-driven strategic opportunities for the Executive Leadership team and for core business functions (Content, Marketing, Product, and/or New Growth/International). You will provide strategic, operational, economic, and financial analysis to frame and drive decisions - and develop KPIs and scorecards to track initiative progress/performance to drive a focus on results and execution.
Working across the entire business, you will be exposed to a wide range of functions - from engineering and data science to marketing and product management - and develop the knowledge and skill to be a trusted strategic and technical advisor across a wide range of issues to our Sr Leaders.
The successful individual will be able to work with minimal instruction and oversight and, conduct multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. Critical to the success of this role is your ability to think strategically, develop insightful analysis, work effectively as part of a cross functional team, and analyze big data.
• Illustrate key business trends and drivers through effective data interpretation and visualization.
• Deliver impactful analysis based on robust economic, financial, and statistical analysis.
• Estimate the impact of different strategic scenarios using robust analytical/financial models.
• Create management dashboards that ensure accurate and robust reporting across key business/project/initiative metrics.
• Partner with business leaders to understand strategic challenges and deliver timely and relevant intelligence.
• Advise and fulfill ad-hoc strategic requests for analysis to support the top management.
• Establish and maintain senior management scorecards.
• Develop compelling presentations and documents - and communicate them with impact.
Back to top