Web/Java Developer (Government)
- Columbia, MD
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community (IC). We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Intelink Services provide interagency information sharing, content discovery, and collaboration capabilities on the IC system domains to the IC and its partners in Defense, Homeland Security, Foreign Affairs, and Law Enforcement.
AT&T has an opening for web/java developer to support the Search team, in providing support to the IC community.
- Java Software Developer, familiar with aspects of Search and Content Discovery Engineering that includes definition, design, development, integration, testing, deployment, and engineering life cycle support.
- Experience in programming and large system software design and development, with knowledge of UNIX/Linux utilizing Agile methodology.
- As a member of a large Search and Content Discovery team the candidate will assist in several projects; Faceted Search, Federated Search, Enterprise Catalogs, Really Simple Syndication (RSS) Feeds, Image Search, Web Dispatcher, Web Crawling, Data Indexing, and other related projects.
- The search capabilities will be maintained across multiple communities on multiple fabrics. Work closely with the client to satisfy rapidly emerging requirements and must be able to work as part of a team to design and implement solutions that meet the customer's issues and concerns.
- Develop and maintain Java software applications using Agile software development techniques;
- Consult with the business process owners, customers, users, and constituents to develop and analyze customer requirements;
- Lead and mentor more junior members of the team in the performance of project tasks;
- Perform application testing; Create and maintain application documentation.
Nexus Repository, Integrated Development Environment; AWS Technologies (API Gateway, S3, etc.); Internet Crawling Software (Google Web Service, Lucidworks Fusion); SQL; Cloud development experience.
DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required
TS/SCI with Poly (#polygraph)
- Fourteen (14) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Back to top