Warehouse – Receiving, Handling, Shipping - Full Performance (Government)
- Springfield, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening (contingent upon contract award) for Warehouse - Receiving, Handling, Shipping to support the US Federal Government on a large scale IT Logistics & Procurement operation.
- Responsible for receiving and handling activities for storing received items in the warehouse.
- Monitor data on the warehouse capacity, pick and pack activities for staging deliveries, offloading deliveries at designated facilities, and tracking incoming shipments.
- Examine shipments for breakage, missing items or damage before entering into property management system and communicating/coordinating damage information to service provider.
- Use property management system to add, receive, issue, transfer, and accept property.
- Maintain the warehouse physical organization and cleanliness.
- Support periodic warehouse inventory activities.
- Interface with management to resolve any problems or discrepancies that may arise with orders.
- Develop a level of expertise via cross training of coworker functions to fill in for position absences.
- Responsible for leading receiving, handling and shipping duties, including training, delegating and reviewing the work of employees.
- Resolve complex problems, requiring understanding of broader procurement process.
- Solve problems using prior experiences and organizational knowledge.
- Communicate effectively at all levels to obtain or provide information on matters of significant importance to the organization.
- Has complete understanding of all aspects of receiving, handling and shipping and practical applications to problems and situations ordinarily encountered.
TS/SCI with Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Demonstrated experience with the full life cycle of customer assets.
- Demonstrated experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization.
- Demonstrated experience meeting with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items, and effectively execute in accordance with approved plans.
- Demonstrated experience supporting customer projects and experience working with competing priorities.
- Experience with customer property processes.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating and coordinating across project teams and components facilitating information sharing, reuse and productivity improvements.
- Ability to lift 40 Pounds.
- Demonstrated Self-Starter
- General Computer Skills
- Knowledge of OSHA Standards
- High school diploma or equivalent and 6+ years of prior relevant experience
- OSHA Certification
- Operate Fork Lift
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics Management or related field
Back to top