Warehouse – Imaging, Senior (Government)
- Springfield, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening (contingent upon contract award) for Warehouse - Imaging to support the US Federal Government in providing inventory systems administration and oversight for a large scale IT Logistics & Procurement operation.
- Provide installation support for hardware.
- Responsible for all activities regarding configuring, imaging and preforming hashtag validation of desktops, laptops and tablets.
- Load workstations with requested operating platforms to the organization's local and wide area networks; providing required software installs
- Monitor disk management maintaining system security.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose malfunctions.
- Work independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact and responsible for entire processes within device imaging.
- Responsible for coaching and reviewing the work of lower levels.
- Develop technical solutions that require collaboration with internal experts, analysis and understanding of impact on process.
- Communicate effectively within and outside area of responsibility. Influences team members regarding solution design, process and approaches.
TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph)
BS and 3-8 years of prior relevant experience.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top