Warehouse Disposition, Full Performance (Government)
- Springfield, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening (contingent upon contract award) for Warehouse - Disposition to support the US Federal Government in warehouse operations and management for a large scale IT Logistics & Procurement operation.
- Responsible for property disposal activities at the warehouse including space allocation, property sorting into re-use and disposal
- Processing for sanitation, loading property onto delivery vehicles
- Duties include helping monitor warehouse capacity for property disposal and documenting and implementing property disposal standard operating procedures
- Tasks include non-routine activities which have significant impact on work output
TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph)
HS diploma or equivalent and 3-6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Works independently under limited supervision.
- Responsible for assisting and training lower level support employees.
- Able to solve unclear problems requiring some analysis to understand and resolve.
- Communicates at all levels on matters of routing significance
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top