Warehouse Disposition, Developmental (Government)
- Springfield, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening (contingent upon contract award) for Warehouse - Disposition to support the US Federal Government in warehouse operations and management for a large scale IT Logistics & Procurement operation.
- Work involves property disposal activities at the warehouse including space allocation, property sorting into re-use and disposal, processing for sanitation, loading property onto delivery vehicles
- Duties include helping monitor warehouse capacity for property disposal and following and providing limited input to property disposal standard operating procedures
- Tasks are routine or well defined with specific instructions
TS/SCI with poly(#polygraph)
HS diploma or equivalent and 0-3 years of prior relevant experience.
- Most work is closely supervised with moderate supervision for routine tasks
- Resolves routine problems and issues with clearly prescribed solutions
- Able to communicate basic information requiring some explanation or interpretation
Back to top