Warehouse Associate (Government)
This individual will work in a warehouse environment and will be part of a small logistics operation that supports a worldwide program supporting a Government Customer.
- Duties will include receiving materials, pulling inventory from stock, preparing materials for shipment, building crates, loading and unloading trucks and resolving any discrepancies between purchase orders, packing slips and material received.
- Track part numbers/serial numbers in warehouse management system.
- Move inventory to different staging areas in the warehouse.
- Use banding and wrapping machines.
- Given the dynamic nature of the environment, this position requires flexibility and a willingness to do many types of tasks.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Be willing to drive hand trucks, fork lifts, etc.
Education: Typically requires High School Diploma and five years of experience.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Individual should have solid MS Word and MS Excel skills and should be able to communicate effectively in verbal and written form. A solid understanding of logistics processes is required.
Required Clearance: Top Secret
Desired: Experience with Federal Government logistics.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top