VTC Technician Tier 2 - Expert (Government)
Tier 2 Video Technicians perform remote and on-site troubleshooting of video teleconferencing and related video systems. They may also install, upgrade and repair video systems at various customer locations.
Video Teleconferencing Technicians and Engineers are required to be fully versed in the operations, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of VTC systems from manufactured such as Polycomm and Cisco. Based on position, they may be required to design and implement VTC systems at customer locations.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
Candidate must have a total of 12 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 12 years of work history OR an Associate's and 10 years, a Bachelors' and 8 years, a Masters' and 6 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting VTC devices and systems.
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics.
- Able to manage time and priorities effectively.
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in working with end-users remotely.
- Familiar with Active Directory security and policies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication skills to relate with team members and support workers.
Must have one of the following certifications: Polycom, Tandberg, Cisco VTC Gateways, AMX, CompTIA A+, Security+
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top