VTC Project Manager (Government)
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a VTC Project Manager - Who shall possess the following capabilities:
- Experience working projects in technical IT large scale operations environments, such as, event monitoring and management, security services, IP Telephony, Video Teleconferencing, as well as implementations of new equipment and services
- Must have worked in and have a solid understanding of highly technical environments and equipment, be able to communicate and work with IT professionals doing systems engineering and administration in these environments
- Communicate issues and solutions in a timely manner; allocate resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets) on the effort; manage the activities of the project team; provide direction and mentoring to project team members; solid planning capabilities and ability to interface with many different organizations (internal and external)
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities and schedule based on needs
- Ensure cross-discipline integration within the contract to meet Government needs
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: The Project Manager shall have a Bachelors' Degree in a Computer, Business or Math related field and ten (10) years' experience in two of the following system categories: acquisition, processing, analysis and reporting. Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR), DoD 5000 series, and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 801 policies. An Associates' Degree and an additional seven (7) years may be substituted for the Bachelors' Degree.
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TSSCI with Polygraph (#polygraph)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top