VTC Crestron Programmer (Government)
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a VTC Crestron Programmer - Responsibilities Include:
- Video Services Programmer
- Support a large base of deployed audio-visual multimedia (AVMM) systems by performing perfective and corrective programming for Crestron devices.
- Program devices with Crestron SIMPL Windows, a programming language based on C/C++.
- Debug and test fixes to operational problems with AVMM systems.
- Debug and test changes to AVMM systems.
- Maintain software configuration Management of deployed code.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: No demonstrated experience is required. Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TSSCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top