Vendor Circuit Manager (Government)
- Springfield, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation - globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Vendor Circuit Manager to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- Direct interface to external communications vendors for circuit ordering, provisioning and installation coordination
- Manage database of contract terms, billing, customer and vendor interfaces
- Coordinate vendor installation resources with customer expectations
- Verify and establish appropriate billing processes
- Establish and maintain relationships with executive organizations and executive end customers.
Top Secret (TS) SCI w/Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent experience. 10+ years of experience managing relationships and contracts with service providers for circuits and related services.
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills, customer engagement and organization skills are a must.
- Excellent organizational skills.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top