User Support Specialist (Government)
- Stafford, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation's warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for User Support Specialist L1 to support NCIS, in providing support to NCIS with ability to securely conduct their mission and meet a multitude of critical IT challenges by providing quality customer service to NCIS' geographically dispersed, unique workforce in a resource-constrained environment.
- Manages and operates a centralized service desk.
- Oversees User Support and Help Desk Specialist resolving request/problem incidents.
- Ensures all tickets are properly resolves as quickly as possible.
- Coordinates technical support from other administrators and developers as required.
- Measures effectiveness of incident/problems to determine resolution rates, potential system wide issues.
This position requires the person(s) to be eligible and adjudicated to Top Secret (TS)/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) clearance level at contract start (#topsecret)
- Minimum of ten years of experience, of which at least five years must be specialized.
- Specialized experience includes: management of help desks in a multi-server environment, comprehensive knowledge of PC operating systems, e.g. Windows, as well as networking and mail standards and supervision of help desk employees. General experience includes information systems development, network and other work in the client/server field, or related fields.
- Must have demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in writing and a positive customer service attitude.
- Experience in the day-to-day operation of a service desk.
- Experience with customer relationship management.
- ITIL training and/or certification a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in writing. Minimum Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification at start.
- Position shall meet the requirements of an ITA II per the DoD 8570.01-M, requires minimum of Security Plus certification or equivalent.
Previous experience with NCIS.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top