Unified Communications Voice Engineer (Oracle) Government MacDill AFB
AT&T is seeking a UC Oracle Voice Engineer to join our GSM-O team at Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) located at Scott AFB, IL. The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Global Operations Command (DGOC) conducts Department of Defense Information Networks (DODIN) Operations and Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO) of DISA's enterprise infrastructure and services for the Department of Defense (DoD) in support of the warfighter. We work in a performance-based environment where our performance is based on pre-determined Service Level Agreements (SLA) or Acceptable Levels of Performance (ALP).
• Architect, design and implement Oracle Session Border Controllers (SBC), Cisco Unified Border Elements (CUBEs), and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP):
• Write, test, and implement Header Manipulation Rules (HMRs) based on interoperability requirements
• Assist with design, management, and maintenance of a large, complex and highly resilient enterprise infrastructure.
• Troubleshoot all aspects of Voice and Data networks.
• Assist with creating technical training, and help document supporting software, hardware, and interoperability
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform inter-operability testing and troubleshooting between the Oracle and Cisco SBCs and other SIP network devices.
• Implementation and support of Oracle SBC hardware and software, including Oracle Communications Operations Manager (OCOM).
• Perform system maintenance, upgrades and migrations.
• Support distributed Firewall infrastructure.
• Create/Support IPSec MPLS VPN infrastructure
• Implement and support BGP routing protocols
• Implement, activate and troubleshoot SIP Trunks/Session Agents/Dial Peers
- 3 to 5 years of experience in implementing and troubleshooting large scale Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) networks.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and document large scale VoIP networks.
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience with Oracle SBCs and interoperability
- 3 to 5 years of experience in designing and implementing VoIP technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of Unified Capabilities protocols (SRTP, RTP, IP, UDP, QOS, DSCP, etc.)
- Familiarity with IPSec implementation and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrable experience of advanced troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems for routing, switching, security and large scale voice implementations.
- Experience with Juniper and Cisco routers and switches
- Oracle Communications Session Border Controller Implementation Essentials certification (Exam code: 1Z0-400).
- Acme Packet Certified Professional Network Engineer (ACP-N) certification
- DoD 8570 Level 2 IAT or equivalent (Security+ CE)
Required Clearance: Active SECRET
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top