Unified Communications Voice Engineer (CISCO) (Government) Scott AFB, IL
AT&T is seeking a UC CISCO Voice
Engineer to join our GSM-O team at Defense Information Systems Agency
(DISA) located at Scott AFB, IL. The
Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Global Operations Command
(DGOC) conducts Department of Defense Information Networks (DODIN)
Operations and Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO) of DISA's
enterprise infrastructure and services for the Department of Defense
(DoD) in support of the warfighter.
We work in a performance-based environment where our performance is
based on pre-determined Service Level Agreements (SLA) or Acceptable
Levels of Performance (ALP).
- Design, manage, and maintain a large, complex and highly resilient Infrastructure.
- Experience with Cisco Voice platforms,
Call Manager, Unity, VOIP gateway, SIP, PRI's, Dialing plans, and Cisco
Unified Boundary Element (CUBE).
- Troubleshoot all aspects of the Cisco
Voice and Data network, must be organized, document oriented, possess
skills in Visio diagramming, and understand WAN principals.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, configure and troubleshoot QoS
classification, marking and prioritization of network traffic (voice,
critical applications, etc.).
- Configure route plans, route lists, device profiles, calling search spaces, and partitions.
- Troubleshoot and configure Cisco Unity Connection features, subscribers, call handlers and call routing rules.
- Troubleshoot and configure Cisco routing and switching rules.
- Support distributed Firewall infrastructure.
- Create/Support IPSec MPLS VPN infrastructure
- Implement and support BGP routing protocols
Required Experience, Education, and Certifications:
- Excellent knowledge of SIP signaling and call-flows.
- Experience in SIP internetworking
- 3 to 5 years of experience in operating and maintaining VoIP technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of Secure
Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) including G.711 and G.729 codecs,
and Digital Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF).
- Experience with Oracle SBCs and Cisco CUBEs
- Familiarity with IPSec implementation and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrable experience of advanced
troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems for routing,
switching, security and large scale voice implementations.
- DoD 8570 Level 2 IAT or equivalent (Security+ CE)
Required Clearance: Active Clearance
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top