Unified Capabilities (UC) Engineer (Government)
AT&T has an immediate need for a Unified Capabilities Engineer to d esign Voice over IP (VoIP) and other Unified Communications (UC) solutions that meet end user requirements and integrate them with existing Enterprise UC and network infrastructure. Roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- Work with project team members to comprehend existing and emerging requirements.
- Collaborate on developing solutions jointly with IP network engineers to define interfaces between VoIP system components and other IP subsystems against stated requirements while also mitigating cyber security risks to the network and users.
- Experience engineering enterprise data, voice and video networks (2-5 years minimum)
- Experience Operating, Administering and Maintaining UC services consumed by the Government (2-5 years minimum)
- Current Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification (minimum)
- Existing DoD 8570 Certification
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training and work experience.
Required Clearance: Active DoD Secret
- Experience working with network data infrastructure to ensure a secure transfer of data between multiple locations via internal and external networks, including defining security boundaries
- Working with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on UC implementation, optimization and ongoing management
- Service delivery and network integration experience using a variety of voice, video and data network protocols
- Experience in working to maintaining systems per Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) policies
- Information Technology administrator experience with various systems such as VMWare, Linux and Windows
- Additional certifications with major system vendors such as Cisco, Avaya, etc.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top