UC Design Engineer (Government)
- Springfield, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation - globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a UC Design Engineer to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- Primary interface for vendor licensing and design tool expertise on voice systems (Avaya and/or Cisco)
- Extensive design and hands on work with Avaya Communication Manager, Session Manager, System Manager and other Avaya Infrastructure
- Some design and hands on work with Cisco Call Manager and related products
- Detailed understanding of the principles of Voice over IP
- Detailed understanding of both H.323 and SIP VoIP protocols
- Detailed understanding of traditional telephony concepts
- Required to work across organizational boundaries
Top Secret (TS) SCI w/Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent technical certification/education, 10+ Years of Experience with Avaya and/or Cisco telephony platforms.
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills, customer engagement and organization skills are a must.
Professional level certifications with Telephony vendors, ITIL certification(s)
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top